From the NEXA Center for Internet & Society at the Politecnico di Torino:
- Juan Carlos de Martin (Co-Director)
- Philippe Aigrain (CEO of Sopinspace and Board of Trustees of the NEXA Center)
- Federico Morando (Managing Director)
- Federica Cedriano (Administrative and Project Manager)
- Anna Piccitto (Event & Communications Manager)
From the Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University:
- Urs Gasser (Executive Director)
- Colin Maclay (Managing Director)
- Rebecca Tabasky (Community Coordinator)
- Amar Ashar (Program Coordinator)
About the NEXA Center for Internet & Society
The NEXA Center for Internet & Society, founded in 2006, is a multidisciplinary research center of the Politecnico di Torino (DAUIN). Engineers, computer scientists, law professors, economists, journalists and other professionals work together to study the net, to identify opportunities and to shape, whenever possible, its future. The NEXA Center, among other things, coordinates COMMUNIA, the European thematic network on the digital public domain, and LAPSI, the thematic network on legal aspects of public sector information, both EU-funded. The NEXA center also represents Creative Commons in Italy. More information can be found at: http://nexa.polito.it.
About the Berkman Center for Internet & Society
The Berkman Center for Internet & Society at Harvard University is a research program founded to explore cyberspace, share in its study, and help pioneer its development. Founded in 1997, through a generous gift from Jack N. and Lillian R. Berkman, the Center is home to an ever-growing community of faculty, fellows, staff, and affiliates working on projects that span the broad range of intersections between cyberspace, technology, and society. More information can be found at http://cyber.law.harvard.edu.